Chocolates

A male friend just surprised me with a box of gourmet chocolates at my doorstep on his way home from work. He didn't ask to see me, just dropped them off and called me as he drove off to alert me to pick them up. It was such a simple and easy thing to do but went such a long way as hours later I am still smiling. Why don't men come up with such simple ideas more often? This same wonderful man once had a pizza delivered to my door when I mentioned in passing that I was so tired after a busy day at work thus prevnting me from having to cook. So sweet! Do you have any stories from when men just wowed you with their actions? Let me know and I can add them on. That way we can give any man that's reading some tips and ideas on how to make the ladies in their lives smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four qualities that will make you attractive to most men

Top 10 Flirting Basics

The importance of having many male suitors or admirers.